Time flies, when you are having fun. That’s how the old saying goes and I guess it also applies when you are posting your impressions on the largest country in the world: Russia.
Since June 10th, when I published my first post with the first picture I ever took in Russia, another 99 have followed, coming to the first blog’s milestone of 100 posts in as many days.
In case you haven’t had a chance to read them before, here’s the “top 10” (only the top 6 made it to the posts’ feature image):
- The Artika Train: Moscow to Murmansk
- Where to eat the best pizza in Moscow
- McUSSR – The first McDonald’s in the Soviet Union
- Night Trains in Russia – Travel tip!
- Crime and Punishment in the Moscow Metro
- Sixty: the highest restaurant in Europe
- Shopping “to dive for” in Moscow
- Moscow State University: the first of the Seven Sisters
- The house that moved and grew
- Bunker 42 in Moscow – a museum without its rightful heroes
Which one was your favourite post out of the first 100? Let me know in the comments! 🙂
Leave a Reply